Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Is the Tory party actually on a mission to alienate every single voter in the country

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Fine, so provide a third toilet for weirdos and the terminally confused. I have made my position clear on this. I don't care where or how they ****. Men, women, other.

The law is the law. All else should have no standing.
    Segregation? Lovely Peter, just lovely.

No doubt you'dd have them at the back of the bus and in separate queues at the post office too.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Segregation? Lovely Peter, just lovely.

No doubt you'dd have them at the back of the bus and in separate queues at the post office too.
    We already have segregation of the sexes. We are just adding a further category to recognise all these attention-seeking benders.

And we already have people wanting to segregate public transport. Not my idea....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    We already have segregation of the sexes. We are just adding a further category to recognise all these attention-seeking benders.

And we already have people wanting to segregate public transport. Not my idea....
    EXACTLY! You are finally woke!

Segregation of humans is not only socially and ethically regressive but factually absurd, given there is no such thing as biological sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    EXACTLY! You are finally woke!

Segregation of the sexes is not only socially and ethically regressive but factually absurd, given there is no such thing as biological sex.
    It is merely a matter of public convenience (if you'll pardon the pun). Some stand, some sit. Those inbetween can **** off to the third door.

What's wrong with that? The rest of it is just *******s isn't it.