Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Is the Tory party actually on a mission to alienate every single voter in the country

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Of course they still apply. What you have in your pants and what you want to have there remains different and distinct from where you want to stick it.

For them, those traditional notions may not apply but for the rest of us they do. I am a bloke who fancies women and I identify as such. Whats wrong with that?
    Because notions of sexuality are fundamentally rooted in traditional conceptions of sex and gender. identifying as a man no longer means you are a man, because being a man means nothing in a scientific sense. And neither, therefore, does sexuality.

You are simply a person who today identifies as a man who fancies woman. Heterosexuality has nothing to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Because notions of sexuality are fundamentally rooted in traditional conceptions of sex and gender. identifying as a man no longer means you are a man, because being a man means nothing in a scientific sense. And neither, therefore, does sexuality.

You are simply a person who today identifies as a man who fancies woman. Heterosexuality has nothing to do with it.
    That's fine. I have never prided myself on being heterosexual. I don't care about that.

I identify as a man. I don't really give a **** what anyone else thinks about that. I am not willing to identify as being part of some muddled pool of normals and benders.