Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Is the Tory party actually on a mission to alienate every single voter in the country

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Both laughable and scary, you say?

"Mey Valdivia Rude is a bisexual Latina trans woman living in Los Angeles. She's a writer, comic consultant and a trans activist. She's a bruja, a femme, a pop princess and she loves comic books, witches, dinosaurs and crying."
    Blimey. Thank God these people have such high suicide rates.

Couldn't we just change all toilets, changing rooms etc into, those who have a pen1s, those who have a vagina and those who have both go to the raspberry one?

That wouldn't be discriminatory in any way, would it? And there would be no lack of clarity with regard to where you should go?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Couldn't we just change all toilets, changing rooms etc into, those who have a pen1s, those who have a vagina and those who have both go to the raspberry one?

That wouldn't be discriminatory in any way, would it? And there would be no lack of clarity with regard to where you should go?
    How is it not discriminatory to tell a man with a penís that he can't go in the toilet of his choice? What happens if he looks down at his penís (which we know only to be conceptual) and sees a vagina?

How is it not discriminatory to tell a man with a penís that he can't go in the toilet of his choice? What happens if he looks down at his penís (which we know only to be conceptual) and sees a vagina?
    Because either way the person still gets to use the loo or change, so there is no discrimination. And for convenience we are merely routing people to one or the other based on a physical characteristic. Not what they see, but what they have.

I'm not seeing a flaw here, Monty old bean.

That is quite spooky, 'cos when your mum looks at her vagina she nearly always sees a *****
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Because either way the person still gets to use the loo or change, so there is no discrimination. And for convenience we are merely routing people to one or the other based on a physical characteristic. Not what they see, but what they have.

I'm not seeing a flaw here, Monty old bean.
    You're absolute fúcking vermin mate, that's what you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I sometimes have hurty-foot syndrome too, Peter. I feel your pain. Well, my pain tbh, but I can empathise.
    Well no one has more hurty-foot syndrome than me, should get confirmation of gout this week, beautiful eh?
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Well no one has more hurty-foot syndrome than me, should get confirmation of gout this week, beautiful eh?
    Good luck, Baz.

See what gender neutral toilets lead to . . . http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/man-who-...oday-1-4790075

Quite fitting where the defendant now lives...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    See what gender neutral toilets lead to . . . http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/man-who-...oday-1-4790075

Quite fitting where the defendant now lives...
    "Comments have been disabled on this article"