Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the Tory party actually on a mission to alienate every single voter in the country

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I believe feminists have been making this argument for some time - only to be labelled as Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminists for their trouble.
    Indeed. Let's hope this time it all spills over into a bloody sectarian war in which we can look on and hope everyone dies. Like watching Sunnis vs Shias, or Spurs vs Chelsea.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    No, it's the first metatarsal joint. A believe it goes back to when a big fat lad kicked my big toe bloody hard when playing football at school. He was nowhere near the ball. To this day he is probably living guilt-free as well. With a bit of luck he'll get the bad aids or something and so justice will be done.
    His name's Hendon Gooner and it was a leisure centre, not a school.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    No, there is a process of correction that needs to take place; a redressing of the balance that requires totalitarian state intervention. What kind of tolerance is it if a bloke wakes up one morning and decides he feels like being a woman, if he can't then use women's toilets and changing rooms? How is that supposed to make them feel a part of our 'inclusive' society?

The exception to the rule is Islam, which is why we now allow Sharia courts in the UK, even though they openly discriminate against women.
    Fine, so provide a third toilet for weirdos and the terminally confused. I have made my position clear on this. I don't care where or how they ****. Men, women, other.

The law is the law. All else should have no standing.

The interesting thing about this latest Tory announcement is that the gay and transgender communities are all coming out against it, as they believe it represents an existential threat to their own identities.

After all, if sex and gender as as fluid as is claimed, then how can a gay man or woman be gay, if we cannot be sure they are even a man or a woman, and are themselves free to change their mind at the drop of a hat?
    Surely we are still allowed to identify as our own gender rather than have some huge melting point? It doesn't matter how many weirdos and benders there are, I am still a bloke. You cant deny my right to identify as a geezer.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Fine, so provide a third toilet for weirdos and the terminally confused. I have made my position clear on this. I don't care where or how they ****. Men, women, other.

The law is the law. All else should have no standing.
    Segregation? Lovely Peter, just lovely.

No doubt you'dd have them at the back of the bus and in separate queues at the post office too.

Surely we are still allowed to identify as our own gender rather than have some huge melting point? It doesn't matter how many weirdos and benders there are, I am still a bloke. You cant deny my right to identify as a geezer.
    But the reason we are now allowed to identity as we wish is because we now know that gender and sex emerge from our experiences rather than biological fact. So what we traditionally known to mean being homosexual or heterosexual (when you fancy people of the opposite gender/sex) no longer applies.

But this is the point: how you define yourself is irrelevant. What matters is how objective , empirical fact defines you. The law can't be run on the basis of allowing everyone to be taken at their own valuation.

But the reason we are now allowed to identity as we wish is because we now know that gender and sex emerge from our experiences rather than biological fact. So what we traditionally known to mean being homosexual or heterosexual (when you fancy people of the opposite gender/sex) no longer applies.
    How does sex emerge from our experiences ?
    Curious
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    How does sex emerge from our experiences ?
    Curious
    https://www.autostraddle.com/its-tim...sogyny-240284/

Of course they still apply. What you have in your pants and what you want to have there remains different and distinct from where you want to stick it.

For them, those traditional notions may not apply but for the rest of us they do. I am a bloke who fancies women and I identify as such. Whats wrong with that?