Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
I think she's right to a point, except that her assessment of your every day person being sane is not quite the full story. They are sane, but they are influenced by our culture through osmososis and reflexively support what they are told is 'progressive' while not really questioning it. They are also permanently told that we must accept other people's life experiences as to not do so is intolerant and arrogant. Of course, this sounds reasonable until 'acceptance' becomes something far beyond basic good manners and tactfulness.

In other words, they are useful idiots, and their tepid, apathetic endorsement serves to validate the entire movement.
Surely we can accept other people's life experiences without endless legislation and discussion about how they need to be treated.

I believe in my own right to not give a **** about other people's life experience. I don't care about your gender, sexual orientation, preferred title, preferred toilet. Indifference is not intolerance.

My foot hurts most days. People just don't understand how it feels. I feel isolated from my community and have nobody to turn to.