Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Now I know this chap is being portrayed as the villain of the piece, but...

Now I know this chap is being portrayed as the villain of the piece, but...

...I'm on his side. Let's face it: the family he's 'arresting' do seem extremely common and vulgar.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...rage-incident/

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    ...I'm on his side. Let's face it: the family he's 'arresting' do seem extremely common and vulgar.

Why didn't yer man just knock him out?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Why didn't yer man just knock him out?
    I've no idea. However, I am a big fan of his approach of simply citizen's arresting people who annoy you - including their kids. I may start doing this myself.

It's a comedy gift that keeps on giving. I particularly liked it when he called her an 'old s1ut'.
    Last edited by Burney; 07-24-2017 at 08:35 AM.

Ahh but he works for the BBC so must be a "leftie" who is obviously scum then????

Bit of a moral dilemma for you
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Ahh but he works for the BBC so must be a "leftie" who is obviously scum then????

Bit of a moral dilemma for you
    Oh, he probably is a lefty, but at least he's well-spoken. And they're clearly scum as well, so on balance, I'm on his side.

Oh, he probably is a lefty, but at least he's well-spoken. And they're clearly scum as well, so on balance, I'm on his side.
    If he was so well spoken he wouldn't be using such common language would he?? He has obviously been trained by the BBC to speak as though he has plums in his mouth..... so guilty as charged

And the family said they didn't klnow who he was until they saw his name... *******s imo, they didn't know who he was even after they saw his name.

If he was so well spoken he wouldn't be using such common language would he?? He has obviously been trained by the BBC to speak as though he has plums in his mouth..... so guilty as charged

And the family said they didn't klnow who he was until they saw his name... *******s imo, they didn't know who he was even after they saw his name.
    Wait, you think the BBC gave this chap elocution lessons?

Is it 1933?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Wait, you think the BBC gave this chap elocution lessons?

Is it 1933?
    Don't want local accents in the BeeB

Don't want local accents in the BeeB
    Have you watched or listened to the BBC recently? I hear Scotch, Welsh, Irish and West Indian accents and, very occasionally, proper RP.

I'd have punched the daft **** in the throat...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”