Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Now I know this chap is being portrayed as the villain of the piece, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    ...I'm on his side. Let's face it: the family he's 'arresting' do seem extremely common and vulgar.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...rage-incident/
    I don't know. He'd have probably been floored were he doing that to a real common and vulgar type.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    If he was so well spoken he wouldn't be using such common language would he?? He has obviously been trained by the BBC to speak as though he has plums in his mouth..... so guilty as charged

And the family said they didn't klnow who he was until they saw his name... *******s imo, they didn't know who he was even after they saw his name.
    Swearing has nothing to do with being well-spoken. I didn't hear him saying 'Do you know who I am?', same as I didn't hear him say half the things these lying low-lifes say he did. I wouldn't trust man-made fibre-clad filth like that as far as I could chuck them.

I've no idea. However, I am a big fan of his approach of simply citizen's arresting people who annoy you - including their kids. I may start doing this myself.

It's a comedy gift that keeps on giving. I particularly liked it when he called her an 'old s1ut'.
    I liked the reference to almost pushing his mother in law into oncoming traffic.

There is a joke in there somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I liked the reference to almost pushing his mother in law into oncoming traffic.

There is a joke in there somewhere.
    "Get ready to die!" is pretty damn hilarious, too.

"Get ready to die!" is pretty damn hilarious, too.
    His view of the outcome of a citizen's arrest is rather disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    His view of the outcome of a citizen's arrest is rather disturbing.
    Yes. I think he may have it mixed up with 'cardiac arrest'.

...I'm on his side. Let's face it: the family he's 'arresting' do seem extremely common and vulgar.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...rage-incident/
    Thought you were referring to Ospina