Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: tonight I will have Indian food

tonight I will have Indian food

:racistsmilie:

Not something I often order. What should I get?

Please note I am suffering with my bad arse again so nothing that's gonna burn on the way out please.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

Please note I am suffering with my bad arse again so nothing that's gonna burn on the way out please.
    I like a bit of Aloo Gobi. Or Saag.

Cant go wrong with a paratha

I love a lamb dhansak, me. Always scrutinise the takeaway menu closely for 10 minutes, but always end up having the same thing - Onion bhaji, lamb dhansak, mushroom rice and keema naan.

I'm actually a bit ashamed of how boring this makes me sound.

If you have a badarse just have a packet of Bombay mix with paprika mango to follow
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I love a lamb dhansak, me. Always scrutinise the takeaway menu closely for 10 minutes, but always end up having the same thing - Onion bhaji, lamb dhansak, mushroom rice and keema naan.

Not a fan of keema nan. Messy.

I have recently started avoiding the rice altogether. Boring as ****. Stick a vegetable side dish in and you simply don't need it.

Unless I am going with the biryani, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

I do that with Chinese food. and before doing so I always say 'I think I'll have something different this time'

Or more annoyingly my wife wants to pick my dish so she can try it.

I do that with Chinese food. and before doing so I always say 'I think I'll have something different this time'

Pick hers so you can both be with the meal
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

With Chinese, I don't care as long as there's chicken balls and red gloop, salt and pepper squid and Singapore noodles.

Anything else is just background noise as far as I'm concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Not a fan of keema nan. Messy.

I have recently started avoiding the rice altogether. Boring as ****. Stick a vegetable side dish in and you simply don't need it.

Unless I am going with the biryani, of course.
    It's basically a meat sandwich to have with your dinner. What's not to like about that?

I know what you mean about rice. It just ramps up the carb level to no good effect.

Nothing. Don't do it. Curries, like fry ups, are always best imagined and never consumed. Have a chicken Kiev and salad and feel better about yourself, Pat.

BTW, I have only just recently returned from TO where the common view is that the Leafs have the best team they have had in many, many years. Go Leafs Go!