Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: tonight I will have Indian food

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Nothing. Don't do it. Curries, like fry ups, are always best imagined and never consumed. Have a chicken Kiev and salad and feel better about yourself, Pat.

BTW, I have only just recently returned from TO where the common view is that the Leafs have the best team they have had in many, many years. Go Leafs Go!
    they look great. Matthews is tremendous. They really have something to build on now. and if they do they may indeed win the cup in the next few years.

But as for the meal I will have it as since February I have been eating a very strict diet. 2 stone lighter.

ooh get a curry

Quote Originally Posted by The Rob2 View Post
    ooh get a curry
    I might get a pizza this rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's basically a meat sandwich to have with your dinner. What's not to like about that?

I know what you mean about rice. It just ramps up the carb level to no good effect.
    I love a Chinese rice, particularly your *******ised Singapore version. But Indian rice is just dull.

I am very much with you on salt and pepper squid but red gloop makes me furious. I despise it.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I love a Chinese rice, particularly your *******ised Singapore version. But Indian rice is just dull.

I am very much with you on salt and pepper squid but red gloop makes me furious. I despise it.
    You have both forgotten the ribs. Amateurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You have both forgotten the ribs. Amateurs.
    I don't care for ribs.

Or chicken feet.

I don't care for ribs.

Or chicken feet.
    A Chinese without ribs is like the Arsenal without Cesc; it lacks soul and a raison d'être.

A Chinese without ribs is like the Arsenal without Cesc; it lacks soul and a raison d'être.
    But wins trophies.

I don't like gnawing on bones like a native. Its repulsive.

But wins trophies.

I don't like gnawing on bones like a native. Its repulsive.
    But the brown gravy, man!

I struggle with ribs these days since the denist took out my tooth and ****ed the other one.

I can't bite my nails either or open something plastic with my teeth.
    Not that I do either that often.