Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This prosthetic pen1s rape case thingummy's bloody odd

This prosthetic pen1s rape case thingummy's bloody odd

I'm afraid I simply don't believe the 'victim' can have had no idea there wasn't something a bit odd going on.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...yside-40668960

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm afraid I simply don't believe the 'victim' can have had no idea there wasn't something a bit odd going on.
    The victim is probably a bit 'special', b.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

it's genius really

they should make a film about it

Quote Originally Posted by The Rob2 View Post
    it's genius really

they should make a film about it
    I mean, how gullible must this vicitm have been to agree or even acquiesce to the perp's demands, without being a leeeeeetle bit radio?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I mean, how gullible must this vicitm have been to agree or even acquiesce to the perp's demands, without being a leeeeeetle bit radio?
    Dunno. But would it still be a sexual assault if it had actually been a man - just not the man the victim thought it was?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...yside-40668960
    6 1/2 years for consensual sex......

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Perhaps Monty should take the ladyboy to court he shagged in Brazil (or wherever he was)
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Yes. Seems a bit much, doesn't it? Also, if sleeping with people while not having been entirely truthful with them beforehand is sexual assault, we're all in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Perhaps Monty should take the ladyboy to court he shagged in Brazil (or wherever he was)
    That is one of the least elegantly constructed sentences that's been written on here since snin left, p. Well done.

That is one of the least elegantly constructed sentences that's been written on here since snin left, p. Well done.
    It's a Friday b, the day for not thinking about what you type
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar