Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So, is this Lemar chap too shy to join us after all then?

So, is this Lemar chap too shy to join us after all then?

#Ooh2Bahhh
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    #Ooh2Bahhh
    Hush, hush, r

#Ooh2Bahhh
    City's deal for Mendy has collapsed because the former are being utter cnuts. Surely that means Monaco can sell another one #WELCOMELEMAR

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Hush, hush, r
    It's going to be a never ending story with that lot, I'm afraid.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

#Ooh2Bahhh
    If there's any justice in this world we will sign him.

Quote Originally Posted by the splendor of antigone View Post
    City's deal for Mendy has collapsed because the former are being utter cnuts. Surely that means Monaco can sell another one #WELCOMELEMAR
    Let's just hope they have the power to forgive

It's going to be a never ending story with that lot, I'm afraid.
    He's french right?
    L'Histoire Sans Fin

#Ooh2Bahhh
    I see AS Moncao have reported City and PSG for tapping up Mbappe. This is despite Arsene Wenger having been in Mbappe's house TWICE.

I don't know how we get around it? Do we just say that Arsene went over for supper as a family friend?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I see AS Moncao have reported City and PSG for tapping up Mbappe. This is despite Arsene Wenger having been in Mbappe's house TWICE.

I don't know how we get around it? Do we just say that Arsene went over for supper as a family friend?
    At that price, who on earth would believe that Wenger went to his house to tap him up. The charge would be thrown out immediately accompanied by a few strong remarks from the beak about wasting everybody's time.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    He's french right?
    L'Histoire Sans Fin
    Did you find the back of the train was more securely locked this morning ?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.