Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Burney, your analogy between our treatment of animals and prostitution seems flawed

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    The world is eating more meat because intensive farming and speedy exports are making it cheaper than ever before. This creates two additional concerns that are relatively new- carbon footprint, and the intense cruelty of intensive farming.

We have people suggesting there are 37 genders. Is it really inconceivable that people will start to turn their back on the farming industry, particularly as the alternatives become more freely accessible and whining ****s start to believe they are allergic to dairy?

The number of vegan companies in the UK has almost quadrupled in the last decade……
    The UK is not the world. It, like the rest of the west, is a declining, decadent place where faddish crankery is virtually the norm. This means that it will soon die and soon be replaced by some more vital, hungry culture that I can assure you will have no time for nonsense on stilts like animal rights.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    This is, in fact, completely wrong, and I expect you know it. The Ancient Greeks were all about the ethics of food choices. Epicureans much? And of course old Pythagoras, with his religion of farting.
    You're confusing philosophy and reality, I fear.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The UK is not the world. It, like the rest of the west, is a declining, decadent place where faddish crankery is virtually the norm. This means that it will soon die and soon be replaced by some more vital, hungry culture that I can assure you will have no time for nonsense on stilts like animal rights.
    Well thank you, Nostradamus. A valuable insight into the priorities of future cultures.

Well thank you, Nostradamus. A valuable insight into the priorities of future cultures.
    Ritual slaughter is definitely the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Ritual slaughter is definitely the way to go.
    I think we should only sell live meat. You want it, you have to kill it.

Fer fuxake Monty get rid of that avatar. Mezut was clearly very underwhelmed to have his walk interrupted by a Kilburn dwelling arriviste and you look like the sort of primping nancy that's had an awful lot of cock in his mouth (who the feck grooms their chest hair into a straight line!).

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Yes, in my vision of the future, eating beef from, say, a free range cow would be akin to admitting you once fúcked a whore on a stag do in Amsterdam
    Or allowed yourself to be sodomized by a brazilian lady-boy

Yes. I've got over my depression about the west going tits up by deciding that we fvcking well deserve to. Honestly, look at the fvcking ridiculous sh1t our society is now prepared to countenance as normal. We've disappeared up our own arses and fully deserve to burn. It's a shame for my daughter and currently non-existent grandchildren, but there's nothing to be done about it, I'm afraid. We're fvcked and we fully deserve to be.

So faddish crankery being the norm means that western civilisation will soon die?

And there was me the other day foolishly accusing Burney of loving logical leaps.

Yes. I've got over my depression about the west going tits up by deciding that we fvcking well deserve to. Honestly, look at the fvcking ridiculous sh1t our society is now prepared to countenance as normal. We've disappeared up our own arses and fully deserve to burn. It's a shame for my daughter and currently non-existent grandchildren, but there's nothing to be done about it, I'm afraid. We're fvcked and we fully deserve to be.
    when all things end, others begin
    Otherwise the end would win

Still true today.....