Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Ha! AWIMB with it's finger on the pulse, as usual.

Ha! AWIMB with it's finger on the pulse, as usual.

Bonucci to Milan; new record transfer fee for an over 30

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40609593
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Bonucci to Milan; new record transfer fee for an over 30

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40609593
    Presumably Juventus don't need him now that they've signed one of the best goalies in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Presumably Juventus don't need him now that they've signed one of the best goalies in Europe.
    Baffling, that one. Very.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Mussachio as well...but we're content with Paulista

Quote Originally Posted by The Rob2 View Post
    Mussachio as well...but we're content with Paulista
    Have you seen that chap called Kolascnic that we've got? Brick ****house (though apparently he has been useless in his two appearances for us but he was free so don't really care). We can just keep hold of Gibbs until next summer as insurance.

Also, we are being linked with Virgil van Dyk who I think is a very accomplished football player.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Have you seen that chap called Kolascnic that we've got? Brick ****house (though apparently he has been useless in his two appearances for us but he was free so don't really care). We can just keep hold of Gibbs until next summer as insurance.

Also, we are being linked with Virgil van Dyk who I think is a very accomplished football player.
    You mean the chap who was sick on the pitch in his last game as he was ill... unlike the others though, he started.

Forgive me if I take with a pinch of salt everything you say about football, as it all seems *******s to me
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    You mean the chap who was sick on the pitch in his last game as he was ill... unlike the others though, he started.

Forgive me if I take with a pinch of salt everything you say about football, as it all seems *******s to me
    I can't say I'm surprised, to be honest. Some of our marking made me feel quite sick too, especially in the first half.