Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Violent crime soaring. Still, at least the police have their priorities right and are

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Why? Some women feel like absolute shít during pregnancy (more often than not during the first trimester when they are unlikely to be showing) and feel a little bit awkward about asking for a seat.
    You think sitting down takes away morning sickness, Monty? Nah, they're just being drama queens looking for a seat.

Mrs WES rode the Waterloo and City line until 8 months pregnant and never once wore one of those buttons. Proper woman.

Why? Some women feel like absolute shít during pregnancy (more often than not during the first trimester when they are unlikely to be showing) and feel a little bit awkward about asking for a seat.
    Don't really see why they need to sit down. I feel like **** every day, sitting down doesn't help much.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Don't really see why they need to sit down. I feel like **** every day, sitting down doesn't help much.
    My missus fainted twice while standing on the tube during the early weeks of her pregnancy.

I think there may be a leeeetle bit lack of empathy going on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Yes, but you are not carrying the next generation of mankind up your chuff are you, p? The impulse to take care of pregnant females is a basic human herd instinct for sound evolutionary reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    You think sitting down takes away morning sickness, Monty? Nah, they're just being drama queens looking for a seat.

Mrs WES rode the Waterloo and City line until 8 months pregnant and never once wore one of those buttons. Proper woman.
    No, but it's likely to be more comfortable if you faint, as my missus did twice.

No, but it's likely to be more comfortable if you faint, as my missus did twice.
    To be fair, the pregnant Mrs WES had had sex with WES, so she was probably pretty inured to nausea by that stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    To be fair, the pregnant Mrs WES had had sex with WES, so she was probably pretty inured to nausea by that stage.
    You know this, how?

Having sex with me, I mean.

My missus fainted twice while standing on the tube during the early weeks of her pregnancy.

I think there may be a leeeetle bit lack of empathy going on here.
    Yeah, ok, that isn't great.

Bear in mind if she had sat down it is likely some pervert would have rubbed his leg against her.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    You know this, how?

Having sex with me, I mean.
    Well I don't want to pry, but I assume she had sex with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes, but you are not carrying the next generation of mankind up your chuff are you, p? The impulse to take care of pregnant females is a basic human herd instinct for sound evolutionary reasons.
    I am not, this is true. If I was, I wouldn't get on the tube.