Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Violent crime soaring. Still, at least the police have their priorities right and are

Violent crime soaring. Still, at least the police have their priorities right and are

right on top of people saying nasty things on social media.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...me-in-a-decade

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Yes, I stopped following her some time back

Impressive rise in the murder rate, there.

I also heard there has been a sharp rise in sexual assaults on public transport. That is rather disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Impressive rise in the murder rate, there.

I also heard there has been a sharp rise in sexual assaults on public transport. That is rather disturbing.
    You'd have to assume that an awful lot of that has to be London, where stabbing seems to have become rather a popular pastime.

I'm prepared to offer very generous odds that muslim immigrants are disproportionately responsible for the rise in sexual assaults. Any takers?

You'd have to assume that an awful lot of that has to be London, where stabbing seems to have become rather a popular pastime.

I'm prepared to offer very generous odds that muslim immigrants are disproportionately responsible for the rise in sexual assaults. Any takers?
    Perhaps. But also likely that more women are reporting entirely innocuous stuff like manspreading as sexual assault. And as we know, the police are obliged to record these incidents as fact with absolutely no investigation.

Did you hear about the young architecture student who was accused of ripping a girl's hijab off the other day?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Perhaps. But also likely that more women are reporting entirely innocuous stuff like manspreading as sexual assault. And as we know, the police are obliged to record these incidents as fact with absolutely no investigation.

Did you hear about the young architecture student who was accused of ripping a girl's hijab off the other day?
    I did see that one, yes. Scary, really. A classic example of trial by social media.

How are you getting on with Mr Murray?

I did see that one, yes. Scary, really. A classic example of trial by social media.

How are you getting on with Mr Murray?
    Enjoying it. Interesting to learn that the reflex of branding anyone who questions the wisdom of mass immigration as a racist dates back so far. It's tempting to assume this is a recent phenomenon, but it seems that is very much not the case.

Also interesting to learn that the study always pointed to by lefties about immigrants being net contributors to the economy was built on a bare-faced duking of the stats.

Enjoying it. Interesting to learn that the reflex of branding anyone who questions the wisdom of mass immigration as a racist dates back so far. It's tempting to assume this is a recent phenomenon, but it seems that is very much not the case.

Also interesting to learn that the study always pointed to by lefties about immigrants being net contributors to the economy was built on a bare-faced duking of the stats.
    Yes. The Ray Honeyford case basically set the template for anyone who subsequently questioned the success of multiculturalism in the case of muslims in the 1980s. Call them a racist, shout them down, get them sacked. Job done.

And calling that study 'duking of the stats' is being generous. It was an outright lie.

The two examples given were manspreading (sounded pretty bloody innocent to me) and rubbing up against the woman while standing in a packed tube. Again, the woman herself couldn't work out whether it was accidental or not. The persistent movement, not always in time with the movement of the train, convinced her.

No word on whether they were muslims but then you cant say that these days, can you.

The Police are obviously taking the whole thing extremely seriously whilst accepting they cant really do anything.

So, female only carriages is the only way forward. I'm in favour. Women get on my ****ing nerves and I would love to not have to deal with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    The two examples given were manspreading (sounded pretty bloody innocent to me) and rubbing up against the woman while standing in a packed tube. Again, the woman herself couldn't work out whether it was accidental or not. The persistent movement, not always in time with the movement of the train, convinced her.

No word on whether they were muslims but then you cant say that these days, can you.

The Police are obviously taking the whole thing extremely seriously whilst accepting they cant really do anything.

So, female only carriages is the only way forward. I'm in favour. Women get on my ****ing nerves and I would love to not have to deal with them.
    How do we propose policing woman-only carriages? And what of the transgenders? Would possession of a functioning ***** and testicles preclude you from taking your place on a woman-only carriage?

It's a minefield, p.