Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Violent crime soaring. Still, at least the police have their priorities right and are

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    What about the **** in front who stretches his arms over his headrest, obscuring your TV?
    I've never had that, but if I had, I'd simply ask the fellow to shift. Failing that, cough or sneeze on his hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I've never had that, but if I had, I'd simply ask the fellow to shift.
    Boring!

I just stick my knees into the back of his seat.

Boring!

I just stick my knees into the back of his seat.
    I did add an additional suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Attachment 683

Religion
    What is going on there?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    What is going on there?
    I assume some ultra-orthodox jewish lady is very kindly protecting her fellow passengers from her evil lady germs.

Or she might be on the blob. Dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I assume some ultra-orthodox jewish lady is very kindly protecting her fellow passengers from her evil lady germs.

Or she might be on the blob. Dunno.
    No, it's a fella. Protecting himself from the gentiles and the in-flight pork scratchings.

No, it's a fella. Protecting himself from the gentiles and the in-flight pork scratchings.
    Oh, right. Fůcking hell. It's like he looked at the lunacy of Islamic dress codes and thought 'I can top that'.

The two examples given were manspreading (sounded pretty bloody innocent to me) and rubbing up against the woman while standing in a packed tube. Again, the woman herself couldn't work out whether it was accidental or not. The persistent movement, not always in time with the movement of the train, convinced her.

No word on whether they were muslims but then you cant say that these days, can you.

The Police are obviously taking the whole thing extremely seriously whilst accepting they cant really do anything.

So, female only carriages is the only way forward. I'm in favour. Women get on my ****ing nerves and I would love to not have to deal with them.
    Women wearing 'Baby on Board' buttons while not even showing. Gets right on my tits

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Women wearing 'Baby on Board' buttons while not even showing. Gets right on my tits
    Why? Some women feel like absolute shít during pregnancy (more often than not during the first trimester when they are unlikely to be showing) and feel a little bit awkward about asking for a seat.

Why? Some women feel like absolute shít during pregnancy (more often than not during the first trimester when they are unlikely to be showing) and feel a little bit awkward about asking for a seat.
    Also, it prevents that awkward thing where you offer your seat for a woman and it turns out she's just a bit fat.