Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Slightly :deviant: behaviour last night, watched the women's footy

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    No. I think it's just that watching women performing what I cannot help but think of as an inherently male activity jams my sexy signals.
    Isnt it just that they are **** at it?

I watched ten minutes and it looked like somebody had televised a pub game. The goalkeepers are appalling and the defending pretty bad. Also, nowhere near enough cheating and diving.

Women's cricket is also unwatchable.

Women are just **** at sport. The tennis is borderline watchable but then I don't like tennis.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Isnt it just that they are **** at it?

I watched ten minutes and it looked like somebody had televised a pub game. The goalkeepers are appalling and the defending pretty bad. Also, nowhere near enough cheating and diving.

Women's cricket is also unwatchable.

Women are just **** at sport. The tennis is borderline watchable but then I don't like tennis.
    They had to bring the boundaries in for girl cricket. Mind you, I remember watching it before they did and there were literally no boundaries ever. Jesus it was dull.

Women are smaller, slower, weaker, less aggressive, less co-ordinated and have poorer visual acuity and spacial awareness than men. Of course their bloody sports are rubbish compared to the male versions!

These are simply biological facts. Why is it even controversial to state this?

They're women, f. They can't help their lack of tackle.
    They could always grow a pair?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

They had to bring the boundaries in for girl cricket. Mind you, I remember watching it before they did and there were literally no boundaries ever. Jesus it was dull.

Women are smaller, slower, weaker, less aggressive, less co-ordinated and have poorer visual acuity and spacial awareness than men. Of course their bloody sports are rubbish compared to the male versions!

These are simply biological facts. Why is it even controversial to state this?
    Because women are also unreasonable ****s and have been convinced that they are as good (arguably better) as men at everything.

My Sunday team had a 20 minute kick about with a good women's team. They couldn't get near us. It was a joke.

Because women are also unreasonable ****s and have been convinced that they are as good (arguably better) as men at everything.

My Sunday team had a 20 minute kick about with a good women's team. They couldn't get near us. It was a joke.
    As I've said on here many times before, the only Women's sports that are just as enjoyable to watch as the Mens is Skiing (Downhill, Super G, Giant Slalom and Slalom), not the tricks stuff as they're just not powerful enough to pull of the properly cool stuff

Yes, unfortunately, people have become convinced that equality means ignoring demonstrable biological realities in favour of dogma.

And women always point to outliers as though they were the norm. "What about Serena Williams?', they'll say - ignoring the fact that a/ Serena Williams is a physical freak and b/ that even despite that freakery, she would lose to the top 100 male players.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    As I've said on here many times before, the only Women's sports that are just as enjoyable to watch as the Mens is Skiing (Downhill, Super G, Giant Slalom and Slalom), not the tricks stuff as they're just not powerful enough to pull of the properly cool stuff
    Yes, but with skiing, gravity is really doing all the hard yards as far as speed is concerned.

Yes, unfortunately, people have become convinced that equality means ignoring demonstrable biological realities in favour of dogma.

And women always point to outliers as though they were the norm. "What about Serena Williams?', they'll say - ignoring the fact that a/ Serena Williams is a physical freak and b/ that even despite that freakery, she would lose to the top 100 male players.
    Actually both Willams sisters got battered by the fella ranked 203 on the ATP circuit back in 1998. They had previously said they could beat any man ranked above 200, but after their meeting with reality they revised that number to 350.

I find it even funnier in athletics where the relative abilities of the sexes are measured in a verifiable, factual manner- time, height, distance.

So no, it is not me saying that men run faster, its a ****ing stopwatch saying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Actually both Willams sisters got battered by the fella ranked 203 on the ATP circuit back in 1998. They had previously said they could beat the man ranked 200, but after their introduction to reality they revised that number to 350.
    Really? Oh, dear.

Just looked it up. He warmed up with 'a round of golf and a couple of shandies'.

https://www.theguardian.com/observer...543962,00.html