Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Wow. Remember that nice MP Louise Mensch asking Rupert Murdoch all those difficult

Wow. Remember that nice MP Louise Mensch asking Rupert Murdoch all those difficult

questions?

Well she's gone absolutely fùcking barking mad Her twitter timeline really is something to behold.

Here's another doozy. She really is as crazy as a shīthouse rat.

DFGTwRVXgAAUF_v.jpg-large.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    questions?

Well she's gone absolutely fùcking barking mad Her twitter timeline really is something to behold.

Here's another doozy. She really is as crazy as a shīthouse rat.

DFGTwRVXgAAUF_v.jpg-large.jpg
    I had to unfollow; much as I find mentals amusing, her coke-fuelled rants were starting to grate a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I had to unfollow; much as I find mentals amusing, her coke-fuelled rants were starting to grate a little.
    Oh, me too. I just go back there to marvel at the sheer scale of her psychological meltdown now and again.

She's so paranoid about Russians, I reckon even Joe McCarthy would've told her to calm down a bit.

Oh, me too. I just go back there to marvel at the sheer scale of her psychological meltdown now and again.

She's so paranoid about Russians, I reckon even Joe McCarthy would've told her to calm down a bit.
    Paranoid about Trump surely, not Russians?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Oh, they all seem to have got mixed up in the Kenwood Mixer that currently passes for her mind.

She's going to be awfully embarrassed if and when she ever gets sober.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Hasn't she moved to the States? So is now very nice about most things American

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Hasn't she moved to the States? So is now very nice about most things American
    Yes. But she's also developed what I suspect is a simply massive coke habit, which has triggered major Russophobia and a pathological hatred of the Trump administration.

She's quite mad.

Yes. But she's also developed what I suspect is a simply massive coke habit, which has triggered major Russophobia and a pathological hatred of the Trump administration.

She's quite mad.
    Still would though

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Still would though
    You might revise that opinion once you read her timeline and realise how utterly, utterly barking mad she is.