Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: So it seems our chums in the ever-democratic EU are threatening to suspend Poland's

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Are you hitting on me?
    How childish of you. I was merely setting a scene. If you prefer to remain in Cheshunt, so be it.

I can run this new empire myself if I have to.... anyway, Sir C has kindly stepped in.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Of course. And the tea they pour from vessel to vessel beforehand.

I must always have tea....
    Red Label. If that fúcking steward brings me Johnny Walker Black Label again at Christ knows how many ringgit a shot, I will have him beaten. I'm chucking soda in it for the love of God!

How childish of you. I was merely setting a scene. If you prefer to remain in Cheshunt, so be it.

I can run this new empire myself if I have to.... anyway, Sir C has kindly stepped in.
    There will be liddle bit the sexytime though, surely? Not in a gay way, just friends?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    There will be liddle bit the sexytime though, surely? Not in a gay way, just friends?
    The local women are to be explored just as the other sights.

Anyway, we have work to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Red Label. If that fúcking steward brings me Johnny Walker Black Label again at Christ knows how many ringgit a shot, I will have him beaten. I'm chucking soda in it for the love of God!
    I once ordered two shots of Blue Label in India. 18 quid each.

Thank God for Corporate Cards

You appear to be suggesting that it is as democratic as it can afford to be. I would agree.

People only complain about a lack of democracy when they don't like something. People are ****s.
    Right. Just as people attempt to bypass democracy when it suits them too, by calling it "leadership" or something
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."