Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: So it seems our chums in the ever-democratic EU are threatening to suspend Poland's

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I doubt you ever understand anything you disagree with, do you. Funny that

You're not a snowflake, are you
    Oh, not at all. I always understand why other people are wrong.

And, no. NTTAWWI

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    And quite right too. German dominance of Europe is an economic inevitability and is therefore to be welcomed. The 'problem' is a century of resistance to it. All that matters is that it is achieved peacefully.

Anyway, none of our business. Our greatest periods of triumph have come from ignoring Europe altogether.

**** the trade deal and send the gunships east of the Med. The real good old days.

Let us meet next in Malacca
    Hard not to read that as: 'And I for one welcome the gentle pressure of our new teutonic overlords' boot on our neck'.

Fūck that, p. I didn't watch all those war films just to bow down to Hans Hun now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    One wonders whether we shall be forced into a pact with the Russian devil once more. I suppose if we instituted a naval blockade and Putin switched off their gas they'd be tempted to negotiate...
    We should deffo snuggle up to Vlad. We've supped with longer spoons than that in our time.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    We should deffo snuggle up to Vlad. We've supped with longer spoons than that in our time.
    For a start, the Germans are terrified of him.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

You can't really blame them after what happened last time.

I shouldn't laugh, but,

A Germany that's terrified of Russia is an eminently good thing imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You can't really blame them after what happened last time.

I shouldn't laugh, but,
    Yes. I imagine sizeable portions of the German population must be descendants of the last Russian army that rolled across the border.

Oh, dear. And we were having such a nice chat until now. This is merely the hysterical ranting of a bedwetter, gg.

Oh, by the way, whenever someone says in all seriousness: 'The public should never have been entrusted with such a decision', I reach for my revolver. You either trust the public with decisions about how they are governed or you advocate tyranny. There is no middle ground.
    There is a middle ground and it is called parliamentary democracy. The public get to choose a few hundred people to make these decisions for us.

They either know best or they are not up to the job. The rest of us have our own work to be getting on with.

Yes. I imagine sizeable portions of the German population must be descendants of the last Russian army that rolled across the border.
    Plenty of recent immigrants too. Perhaps even too much plenty.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Hard not to read that as: 'And I for one welcome the gentle pressure of our new teutonic overlords' boot on our neck'.

Fūck that, p. I didn't watch all those war films just to bow down to Hans Hun now.
    We bow to nobody, b. We owe Europe nothing and ask nothing from it. If they cant fight off the Gerries that is their problem. Let it never again become ours.

Our future lies with our past in the East. A new Pax Britannica.....