Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: 花一些他媽的錢 imo

花一些他媽的錢 imo

Lacazette's had enough already, I reckon
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Lacazette's had enough already, I reckon
    Is it 10-2 yet?

I'm being a bit optimistic about the 2, obviously.

La Cassette just blew a 1 on 1

Rain pouring down in Shanghai

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Rain pouring down in Shanghai
    It's drizzling quite a bit in St Giles now too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Is it 10-2 yet?

I'm being a bit optimistic about the 2, obviously.
    Incredibly, no. They are fielding a retired keeper (who's just denied our fifty-million pound man one-on-one ).

Happily, we ourselves appear to have finally invested in a linesman #WengerIn
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Your mum just blew a 1 on 1
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Perhaps Danny Welbeck is his new best friend

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Happily, we ourselves appear to have finally invested in a linesman #WengerIn
    Thank god for that. It's all very well buying strikers and midfielders but if you really want to win anything you need to buy some officials too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Thank god for that. It's all very well buying strikers and midfielders but if you really want to win anything you need to buy some officials too.
    It doesn't seem to be doing us any good so far though. Die Münchner are all over us.