Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Bayern Munich then, is it.

Bayern Munich then, is it.

Same procedure as every year* then, I suppose.

*German humour https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinner_for_One
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I see we are wearing a special one off kit for the Chinamen

Can't wait for the Arsenal Fan tv post match vids...the Oz one was decent.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I see we are wearing a special one off kit for the Chinamen

Can't wait for the Arsenal Fan tv post match vids...the Oz one was decent.
    Those boys are terrific, imo. (Arsenal Fan TV, I mean, not Chinamen). They must be the club's favourite people really.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Plenty of you tube free streams showing it

Penalty Bayern....Lewadowski shoots...Cech goes the wrong way 1 mil Bayern

Cech really annoys me with the penalties...we've always had goalies who could save pens...even the lesser types like Wright, Fabianski and Taylor could save them but Cech is hopeless.

Penalty Bayern....Lewadowski shoots...Cech goes the wrong way 1 mil Bayern
    Yeah, poor old Monty

Cech really annoys me with the penalties...we've always had goalies who could save pens...even the lesser types like Wright, Fabianski and Taylor could save them but Cech is hopeless.
    Southpaw, you see. They're always over-rated.