Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: People have suggested I grow up in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    And there is Arsenal in a nutshell.
    Right. Perhaps that's why we are so popular amongst a "certain sort", it all makes perfect sense to them.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You can enjoy it as much as you like, whilst banking your money, but that's not going to reduce the misery of the relatives left behind after you've forgotten to set QFE and piled into the ILS.
    Yeah, like anybody cares about that except shrinks and television documentary-makers.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Yeah, like anybody cares about that except shrinks and television documentary-makers.
    Well the dead people might care, if they had a split second to realise they were about to die. Their relatives will probably care. The crew's relatives will probably care.

I demand you acknowledge that killing 300 people is a serious business without being gnomic. Otherwise I shall fight you.

Well the dead people might care, if they had a split second to realise they were about to die. Their relatives will probably care. The crew's relatives will probably care.

I demand you acknowledge that killing 300 people is a serious business without being gnomic. Otherwise I shall fight you.
    No, in my business people are killed. You are talking about people merely dying; **** happens.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    No, in my business people are killed. You are talking about people merely dying; **** happens.
    Aaaaaarrrrggghhhh!

Aaaaaarrrrggghhhh!
    You didn't expect anything else, did you?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You didn't expect anything else, did you?
    D'you know, just for a moment, I allowed myself to hope for a chink* of reason.

Not in that sense, naturally.

D'you know, just for a moment, I allowed myself to hope for a chink* of reason.

Not in that sense, naturally.
    Red is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma*.

*I said 'Enigma'

Aaaaaarrrrggghhhh!
    In my book, caring about everyone is merely an excuse for not actually caring about anyone. Are you some sort of leftie?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Red is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma*.

*I said 'Enigma'
    You're too kind, I'm sure.