Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That big old lot in GoT. You know, thon gurt manwoman.

That big old lot in GoT. You know, thon gurt manwoman.

Would you?

I am reminded of an old chum when confronted by a stocky lady. "Well I'd rather fúck it than fight it."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Would you?

I am reminded of an old chum when confronted by a stocky lady. "Well I'd rather fúck it than fight it."
    There are nude pictures of her on the internet. Tiny boobs for such a unit.

On balance, though, no. What if she became enraged?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    There are nude pictures of her on the internet. Tiny boobs for such a unit.

On balance, though, no. What if she became enraged?
    You made me look. It was horrid.

It would be quite an experience, though. The danger would make it all the more exciting. My real objection is that it would be like fúcking a man.

NTTAWWI, natch.

You made me look. It was horrid.

It would be quite an experience, though. The danger would make it all the more exciting. My real objection is that it would be like fúcking a man.

NTTAWWI, natch.
    I'm not sure I'd really know where to start with such a woman. Bit difficult to be all masterful in bed with someone who could choke you out without breaking a sweat, I'd have thought.

I'm not sure I'd really know where to start with such a woman. Bit difficult to be all masterful in bed with someone who could choke you out without breaking a sweat, I'd have thought.
    Well for a start you'd need fúcking crampons to get on top of it.

I tell you what, I bet you'd be grateful for the Elf and Safety culture as your PPE protected you while you were bouncing off the walls trying to ride the storm.

Well for a start you'd need fúcking crampons to get on top of it.

I tell you what, I bet you'd be grateful for the Elf and Safety culture as your PPE protected you while you were bouncing off the walls trying to ride the storm.
    To be honest, even the thought of it makes me feel tired, to be honest.

To be honest, even the thought of it makes me feel tired, to be honest.
    Imagine apporoaching it in the scuttle. You'd need to stand on a fúcking stepladder. Just picture the enormity of the mass of flesh! The hams, like massive... hams. White, blinding white flesh! And of course, let us not forget the forest of coarse hairs surrounding the gaping clambucket, like a steel wool-rimmed Venus flytrap. Get your chap in there and it's going to get ripped clean off, it would happen so fast you wouldn't even feel it, then the fúcker would turn around and eat you like a vast wotsit, stick insect. She'd chew your fúcking head off.

Back in 5.

Imagine apporoaching it in the scuttle. You'd need to stand on a fúcking stepladder. Just picture the enormity of the mass of flesh! The hams, like massive... hams. White, blinding white flesh! And of course, let us not forget the forest of coarse hairs surrounding the gaping clambucket, like a steel wool-rimmed Venus flytrap. Get your chap in there and it's going to get ripped clean off, it would happen so fast you wouldn't even feel it, then the fúcker would turn around and eat you like a vast wotsit, stick insect. She'd chew your fúcking head off.

Back in 5.
    The act wouldn't be the worst of it. The worst would be the post-coital embrace.

Would you?

Sounds like just my type. Pic?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Tiny boobs for such a unit.
    Ah. As you were then.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."