Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Awimb help.

Awimb help.

I need to make side money apart from my job. as I've reached my peak of my earnings in my current place and I am not blessed with experience of qualifications to move.

'Stop buying things' I live very sensibly actually.

I can't think of anything and also have no talent or skills of any use. I need some extra monies within 12 months as I have a plan that I must go through with.

and nobody is gonna pay for my old arse before you suggest it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I need to make side money apart from my job. as I've reached my peak of my earnings in my current place and I am not blessed with experience of qualifications to move.

I can't think of anything and also have no talent or skills of any use. I need some extra monies within 12 months as I have a plan that I must go through with.

Could you get a job at Arsenal Fan TV? They seem to deify those without skills or talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Could you get a job at Arsenal Fan TV? They seem to deify those without skills or talent.
    It's like a youtube version of what Fash was doing.
    Well Fash was mainly un arsenal related.

I do have a good idea for this sort of thing but just luck if it would work plus It's also a lot of work.

I need to make side money apart from my job.
    http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/fam...e-money-online

probably end up working for less than the minimum wage, but there you go.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/fam...e-money-online

probably end up working for less than the minimum wage, but there you go.
    I read this a few times.
    Unfortunately I do not have a spare room and a lot of these are a time wasting exercise
    Better off to work in the pub in the evening.

There is only one way. Drug dealing.

Easy money, dude. Nothing easier than selling something people want.

I'll take a gram of the powder

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    There is only one way. Drug dealing.

Easy money, dude. Nothing easier than selling something people want.

I'll take a gram of the powder
    Time consuming, though. Ever wonder why dealers are always late? It's cos they're forever chasing across town trying to secure their supplies and keep the customer satisfied. Not as easy as some people think, dealing.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Time consuming, though. Ever wonder why dealers are always late? It's cos they're forever chasing across town trying to secure their supplies and keep the customer satisfied. Not as easy as some people think, dealing.
    How about opening a Pizza restaurant as a front and have your delivery drivers deliver the goods.
    That way people get their drugs and a pizza.

How about opening a Pizza restaurant as a front and have your delivery drivers deliver the goods.
    That way people get their drugs and a pizza.
    This is a good idea. I'll be one of your customers.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    No, it isn't. Its because they lie about how long they are going to be in fear that you will go elsewhere. They say five minutes when they know full well they are nearly an hour away.

I know a couple very well indeed. If you are good with people its a dream job