Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Talking of students, it seems rather a lot of them voted twice for Labour.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    A friend is taking it so I was helping him. It isn't that easy. I would guess that your average mong would not have a hope in hell of passing it. What percentage of people under 30 know that the Queen is the Head of the C of E? I bet it is horrifyingly low.
    Well we don't really want average mongs being granted passports, do we? We have an elegant sufficiency of average mongs.

Anyone in this country who does not understand that the monarch is head of the church and defender of the faith should be in sheltered fúcking accomodation for the drooling.

A friend is taking it so I was helping him. It isn't that easy. I would guess that your average mong would not have a hope in hell of passing it. What percentage of people under 30 know that the Queen is the Head of the C of E? I bet it is horrifyingly low.
    I would guess that, like most tests, it's only designed to demonstrate that you've bothered to swot up for it.

Besides, the more of these buggers we can keep out, the better.

Wd the EU Commission. Sensible policies for a free and prosperous Europe.
    You obviously haven't met the GDPR yet. Or Greece.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Well we don't really want average mongs being granted passports, do we? We have an elegant sufficiency of average mongs.

Anyone in this country who does not understand that the monarch is head of the church and defender of the faith should be in sheltered fúcking accomodation for the drooling.
    I was referring to our own average mongs. It seems odd to enshrine brutishness in a test that most british people couldn't pass. Arguably failing it makes you more british.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    You obviously haven't met the GDPR yet. Or Greece.
    I am fairly familiar with Greece having grown up in Palmers Green.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I would guess that, like most tests, it's only designed to demonstrate that you've bothered to swot up for it.

Besides, the more of these buggers we can keep out, the better.
    We want to keep them all out don't we?

We want to keep them all out don't we?
    Naturally, p. The problem with immigrants, y'see, is that they're nearly all foreigners. And for me, foreigners are all very well in their place, but that isn't over here.

Naturally, p. The problem with immigrants, y'see, is that they're nearly all foreigners. And for me, foreigners are all very well in their place, but that isn't over here.
    Don't get me wrong, I like them. As a rule.

THe problem is that nobody else does apart from a load of ****s in Stoke Newington with small beards. It isn't a great place for them.

Also, we are a bit crowded. One needs space to breathe, trees etc

Don't get me wrong, I like them. As a rule.

THe problem is that nobody else does apart from a load of ****s in Stoke Newington with small beards. It isn't a great place for them.

Also, we are a bit crowded. One needs space to breathe, trees etc
    There should be a question about how to get served in pubs. 'You are at the bar, 20 quid note in hand. There are three other people there who arrived at similar times - how do you ensure you get served most quickly without starting a fight?'

A: When the barman asks 'Who's next?', say 'ME!' and start ordering before anyone can object
    B: Look at your various rivals and shrug as if to say you're not sure
    C: Point to one of your rivals and say "I think this gentleman/lady was before me"

Only the person answering 'C' would be allowed into the country, as they have learned the dark arts of passive/aggressive Britishness.

There should be a question about how to get served in pubs. 'You are at the bar, 20 quid note in hand. There are three other people there who arrived at similar times - how do you ensure you get served most quickly without starting a fight?'

A: When the barman asks 'Who's next?', say 'ME!' and start ordering before anyone can object
    B: Look at your various rivals and shrug as if to say you're not sure
    C: Point to one of your rivals and say "I think this gentleman/lady was before me"

Only the person answering 'C' would be allowed into the country, as they have learned the dark arts of passive/aggressive Britishness.
    I would do C every time. Get in!