Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When and where will all this stop?

When and where will all this stop?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7845691.html

Soon we will have our androgynous Utopia . . .

FFS.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

FFS.
    This must be ****ing infuriating for a teenager. How are you supposed to rebel if EVERYTHING is acceptable and there are no norms?

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

FFS.
    There will be riots and martial law.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    This must be ****ing infuriating for a teenager. How are you supposed to rebel if EVERYTHING is acceptable and there are no norms?
    Well with just a little bit of luck the few kids who haven't been fully brainwashed by our Marxist 'educators' will rebel against the inevitable and growing authoritarianism of the left and reach out for the decent conservative values which one made this country a place of which one could be proud.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Are you making an assumption that all teenagers rebel, p?

Your stereotyped view of da yoot may play part in driving unfair outcomes for people, etc, etc. Or some other such bull**** we're being peddled.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    There will be riots and martial law.
    I keep seeing people on Twitter suggesting that Brexit could be the cause of a civil war. It seems to me that in the event of any such conflict, the side supporting government policy, viz Leave, would get the police and Army on their side, whilst the rebels would have to rely on A C Grayling and an army of SJWs.

In any conflict between the Parachute Regiment and a group of Ian Harveys, I know who's favourite.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Well with just a little bit of luck the few kids who haven't been fully brainwashed by our Marxist 'educators' will rebel against the inevitable and growing authoritarianism of the left and reach out for the decent conservative values which one made this country a place of which one could be proud.
    My sources tell me this is already happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    My sources tell me this is already happening.
    The young chap on JD's podcast? I was heartened by him but unconvinced that he is representative of his generation.

I keep seeing people on Twitter suggesting that Brexit could be the cause of a civil war. It seems to me that in the event of any such conflict, the side supporting government policy, viz Leave, would get the police and Army on their side, whilst the rebels would have to rely on A C Grayling and an army of SJWs.

In any conflict between the Parachute Regiment and a group of Ian Harveys, I know who's favourite.
    Also, I strongly suspect that there aren't many fans of the EU among the rank and file of the armed forces.

The young chap on JD's podcast? I was heartened by him but unconvinced that he is representative of his generation.
    No, no. I hear that there is increasing resistance to leftist orthodoxy amongst undergraduates.