Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Szczesny gone.

  1. #1

    Szczesny gone.

    I liked that mental Pole. And we'll win nothing with thon has-been Cech.

    This is poor.

  2. #2

    I wonder if Cech might bother himself to save a pelanty next season?

    Would be nice

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Would be nice
    ****ing helmet head.

  4. #4
    [QUOTE=Pat Vegas;4170032]****ing helmet head.[/QUOTE

    Yes, the fact that he wears on his head what my penís was denied does little to endear him to me.

  5. #5
    [QUOTE=Monty92;4170033]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    ****ing helmet head.[/QUOTE

    Yes, the fact that he wears on his head what my penís was denied does little to endear him to me.
    No loss Monty. it's better without it imo.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I liked that mental Pole. And we'll win nothing with thon has-been Cech.

    This is poor.
    No problem. We're signing Jack Butland.

  7. #7
    [QUOTE=Monty92;4170033]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    ****ing helmet head.[/QUOTE

    Yes, the fact that he wears on his head what my penís was denied does little to endear him to me.
    Why must everything be centred on your pénis?

    My mum's centred on your pénis.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I liked that mental Pole. And we'll win nothing with thon has-been Cech.

    This is poor.
    Must admit, I'd assumed we'd shuffled young Chesney off long since.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I liked that mental Pole. And we'll win nothing with thon has-been Cech.

    This is poor.
    Did we get many monies for him?

    I expect not. Wenger Out!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Did we get many monies for him?

    I expect not. Wenger Out!
    £10 mill allegedly.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •