Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea have a agreed a fee for the Ox

Chelsea have a agreed a fee for the Ox

I won't shed a tear tbh

Just hope we get a nice fee for him.

Delighted for Chelsea.

This is the Kronke definition of "big changes". A transfer window where we offer ridiculous sums for players we're never going to get (eg Mbappe) and end up with a plus sign from transfer trading.

Can't wait for those financial results to come in eh Stan???

Personally, can't wait to have a good laugh when Conte tells Ox exactly what he thinks about his masterplan to be a central midfielder. Whistle for it, son.
    Last edited by Mo Britain less Europe; 08-28-2017 at 04:26 PM.

I'm usually very bitter and angry at players leaving (Nasri, RVP, Fab, Adebayor, etc etc etc) but it has got to a point where I just can't blame any of them for not wanting to stick around. I don't want to go and watch Arsenal anymore. Not while Wenger is in charge.

And is he all that anyway? Meh

If so we must be pretty close to generating a profit this transfer window.

That would be truly classic Wenger, expecting us to close the gap on teams who finished above us when they're spending 100mil+ while we generate a profit.

Quote Originally Posted by The Rob2 View Post
    I'm usually very bitter and angry at players leaving (Nasri, RVP, Fab, Adebayor, etc etc etc) but it has got to a point where I just can't blame any of them for not wanting to stick around. I don't want to go and watch Arsenal anymore. Not while Wenger is in charge.

Difficult to say really. Maybe we'll know more after he's been at Chelsea for a couple of years?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Bergkamp Was Best View Post
    I won't shed a tear tbh

Which begs the question, why the **** was this **** playing yesterday and why was our entire team totally lopsided to make room for this arsewipe?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by The Rob2 View Post

I had no problem with Nasri and Adebayor leaving. Look at their careers since.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

anothet profitable summer for the club.

Let's call 10 each for Perez, Chesney and Gabriel plus 30 for Ox that would surpass what we spent on La Cassette o

Could not care less if Chamberlain is sold or to which club we sell him to, he is in my view nothing special as a footballer.

Two bits I just don't get is why he was not sold much earlier in the summer, this ongoing naivety which Wenger seems to have where a player who has refused to sign a deal will suddenly relent is beyond logic, and then keeping on the issue of twisted logic why he played on Sunday - a move that more or less enforced 2 other bad team selections.