Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game of Thrones.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Titties iyo?
    What actually happened was that at two minutes past two I realised that the 'Simulcast' was starting. There is a leetle problem in that Ripper Street starts at the same time tonight and my dish arrangement is such that I can't record one and watch the other, and BBC iPLayer is doable but a faff I would rather avoid.

So I switched on the telly hoping to catch the beginning and record it but missed the first two minutes. Recorded it anyway so we can watch up the first adbreak live and then switch to the recorded version to zip through the ads. Ripper Street will have to be viewed on faffPlayer later in the week.

I didn't see any boobies. It was good though. #nospolier

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    What actually happened was that at two minutes past two I realised that the 'Simulcast' was starting. There is a leetle problem in that Ripper Street starts at the same time tonight and my dish arrangement is such that I can't record one and watch the other, and BBC iPLayer is doable but a faff I would rather avoid.

So I switched on the telly hoping to catch the beginning and record it but missed the first two minutes. Recorded it anyway so we can watch up the first adbreak live and then switch to the recorded version to zip through the ads. Ripper Street will have to be viewed on faffPlayer later in the week.

I didn't see any boobies. It was good though. #nospolier
    Up at 2 a.m.? On a schoolnight? You're still proper rock n roll, a. Whatever they say.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    To watch them once a week or save them up to binge at the end?

You'll need to watch it as everyone in the office will talk about it the next day and spoil it for you
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman