Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Game of Thrones.

To watch them once a week or save them up to binge at the end?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You'll never save them up.

Talking of which, I think it's a bit off of newspapers to have recaps of the first episode when they must know most of their readership haven't yet watched it.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You'll never save them up.

Talking of which, I think it's a bit off of newspapers to have recaps of the first episode when they must know most of their readership haven't yet watched it.
    Hmm, I might, because I'm balls deep in Little Dorrit at the moment. As it were. It's got that lovely Matthew Macfadyen. Such a kind face.

Hmm, I might, because I'm balls deep in Little Dorrit at the moment. As it were. It's got that lovely Matthew Macfadyen. Such a kind face.
    It's sort of a squishy face, though, isn't it? Also, I find the way he speaks dialogue a teensy bit mannered.

He can be seen strolling with his family in Richmond Park. Have you seen Ripper Street? He's in that, with Bron.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    He can be seen strolling with his family in Richmond Park. Have you seen Ripper Street? He's in that, with Bron.
    He's married to Keeley Hawes, isn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He's married to Keeley Hawes, isn't he?
    Apparently so. Not that i would have recognised her.

Watch them each week. I took a sneek peak at the first couple of minutes last night. Looks like a good start

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Watch them each week. I took a sneek peak at the first couple of minutes last night. Looks like a good start
    Titties iyo?

Titties iyo?
    What actually happened was that at two minutes past two I realised that the 'Simulcast' was starting. There is a leetle problem in that Ripper Street starts at the same time tonight and my dish arrangement is such that I can't record one and watch the other, and BBC iPLayer is doable but a faff I would rather avoid.

So I switched on the telly hoping to catch the beginning and record it but missed the first two minutes. Recorded it anyway so we can watch up the first adbreak live and then switch to the recorded version to zip through the ads. Ripper Street will have to be viewed on faffPlayer later in the week.

I didn't see any boobies. It was good though. #nospolier