Bet for FREE on football and win real cash bet4F is changing the game
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Game of Thrones.

  1. #1

    Game of Thrones.

    To watch them once a week or save them up to binge at the end?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    To watch them once a week or save them up to binge at the end?
    You'll never save them up.

    Talking of which, I think it's a bit off of newspapers to have recaps of the first episode when they must know most of their readership haven't yet watched it.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You'll never save them up.

    Talking of which, I think it's a bit off of newspapers to have recaps of the first episode when they must know most of their readership haven't yet watched it.
    Hmm, I might, because I'm balls deep in Little Dorrit at the moment. As it were. It's got that lovely Matthew Macfadyen. Such a kind face.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Hmm, I might, because I'm balls deep in Little Dorrit at the moment. As it were. It's got that lovely Matthew Macfadyen. Such a kind face.
    It's sort of a squishy face, though, isn't it? Also, I find the way he speaks dialogue a teensy bit mannered.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Hmm, I might, because I'm balls deep in Little Dorrit at the moment. As it were. It's got that lovely Matthew Macfadyen. Such a kind face.
    He can be seen strolling with his family in Richmond Park. Have you seen Ripper Street? He's in that, with Bron.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    To watch them once a week or save them up to binge at the end?
    Watch them each week. I took a sneek peak at the first couple of minutes last night. Looks like a good start

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    He can be seen strolling with his family in Richmond Park. Have you seen Ripper Street? He's in that, with Bron.
    He's married to Keeley Hawes, isn't he?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He's married to Keeley Hawes, isn't he?
    Apparently so. Not that i would have recognised her.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Watch them each week. I took a sneek peak at the first couple of minutes last night. Looks like a good start
    Titties iyo?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Apparently so. Not that i would have recognised her.
    Dunno what she looks like now, but she was most toothsome back in the day.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •