Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So Alexis wants Champions League football

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    You're making the argument that the support won't get him sacked, red. And I agree.

I made the point that the support *could* get him sacked.
    That's what I mean; they *couldn't* get Him sacked because there's never been enough of us who want to. And there never would be.

Different matter with other managers at other clubs maybe, but Wenger? At the Arsenal? Never.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    That's what I mean; they *couldn't* get Him sacked because there's never been enough of us who want to. And there never would be.

Different matter with other managers at other clubs maybe, but Wenger? At the Arsenal? Never.
    Right conclusion, wrong reason. It is nothing to do with the numbers who want him gone - there are plenty of us out there.

It is everything about a disinterested majority shareholder who doesn't remotely care for winning major honours, unlike those in charge of our major rivals. Wenger is allowed to cruise at Arsenal where he never would have been at City, Chelsea, United, Liverpool.....or even Tottenham