Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Female Dr Who

  1. #1

    Female Dr Who

    A bit late to be joining the PC party surely imo

    And this guy:

    And @BlackRyu82 wrote: "My youngest daughter loves new Ghostbusters. We watched it together almost daily at one point. Super excited to watch Dr Who with her!"

    Maybe if he stops watching tv and gets a 2nd job he can have his sex change faster imo

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    A bit late to be joining the PC party surely imo

    And this guy:

    And @BlackRyu82 wrote: "My youngest daughter loves new Ghostbusters. We watched it together almost daily at one point. Super excited to watch Dr Who with her!"

    Maybe if he stops watching tv and gets a 2nd job he can have his sex change faster imo
    She'll be quite watchable imo.


  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    She'll be quite watchable imo.

    Good Yorkshire girl!
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Good Yorkshire girl!
    Well, I guess she can't have everything

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Well, I guess she can't have everything
    She won't take any **** from the daleks
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    She won't take any **** from the daleks
    I think it's great...and the reactions to it too:


  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    I think it's great...and the reactions to it too:


    Saw that on Fbook... its bloody science fiction so coming back as a woman is hardly out of the ordinary
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

  8. #8
    Senior Member IUFG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Mobius
    Posts
    5,971
    Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    I think it's great...and the reactions to it too:
    Disturbing how Twitter went into meltdown over a ****ing children's television show...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Saw that on Fbook... its bloody science fiction so coming back as a woman is hardly out of the ordinary
    Quite: 'So time travel, regeneration, a box bigger on the inside, aliens, time wars, etc etc is fine, but a female lead is going too far?'

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Good Yorkshire girl!
    She will always be Dorset Beth to me. "Mork! You take all the toim you need Mork!"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •