Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Female Dr Who

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    A bit late to be joining the PC party surely imo

And this guy:

And @BlackRyu82 wrote: "My youngest daughter loves new Ghostbusters. We watched it together almost daily at one point. Super excited to watch Dr Who with her!"

Maybe if he stops watching tv and gets a 2nd job he can have his sex change faster imo
    I think the real issues here are a/ that anyone gives a flying fück either way and b/ whether she's ever got her knockers out in anything.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Quite: 'So time travel, regeneration, a box bigger on the inside, aliens, time wars, etc etc is fine, but a female lead is going too far?'
    Your mum's got a box bigger on the inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I think the real issues here are a/ that anyone gives a flying fück either way and b/ whether she's ever got her knockers out in anything.
    As for your first question, I am unable to address it, being neither a greasey manchild nor a raving identitypoliticsloon.

The latter question is more easily answered.

ad2c57c7abf6245c0e7e041a73782ba8.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    As for your first question, I am unable to address it, being neither a greasey manchild nor a raving identitypoliticsloon.

The latter question is more easily answered.

ad2c57c7abf6245c0e7e041a73782ba8.jpg
    Huzzah! You never got that sort of thing from Jon Pertwee, did you?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    A bit late to be joining the PC party surely imo

And this guy:

And @BlackRyu82 wrote: "My youngest daughter loves new Ghostbusters. We watched it together almost daily at one point. Super excited to watch Dr Who with her!"

Maybe if he stops watching tv and gets a 2nd job he can have his sex change faster imo
    Heres, the thing. When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child, and I knew that Doctor Who was shíte: but when I became a man, I put away childish things, and knew that Doctor Who is shíte.

Heres, the thing. When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child, and I knew that Doctor Who was shíte: but when I became a man, I put away childish things, and knew that Doctor Who is shíte.
    Yes, of course. It is evidence of just how shallow and superficial our society is that anyone is ascribing any significance whatsoever to this. How fúcking stupid are we?

More to the point does this mean we can have Malcolm Tucker back?

Whether it is shíte or not depends on how well it is written and what the storyline is like. Science Fiction itself does not have to be shíte unless one wants to status-signal by sneering at genres one finds inferior.

FTR, this series was a bit shíte imo. Others have been better.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Huzzah! You never got that sort of thing from Jon Pertwee, did you?
    But 3 male Dr's have stripped off, so only correct she does
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    But 3 male Dr's have stripped off, so only correct she does
    I'll take your word for it, p. If I'm honest, I don't really follow male nudity that closely. NTTAWWI