Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I have done some Pat Vegas research and demand the signing of Lemar

I have done some Pat Vegas research and demand the signing of Lemar

He has a tremendous cross.

With him whipping them in and Ozil assists Mr Lacazette will get a **** load of goals.

Even better if Sanchez stays.

The title is ours.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

With him whipping them in and Ozil assists Mr Lacazette will get a **** load of goals.

The title is ours.
    Monaco are selling all their players to City, Chelsea and refusing to trade with us. I'm blaming Kronke. He probably spends too much time chasing Mexicans around his ranch in Texas, and doesn't do enough networking on the European billionaire scene.

He's ours, P.

#fourth #carlingcup

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

The title is ours.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Monaco are selling all their players to City, Chelsea and refusing to trade with us. I'm blaming Kronke. He probably spends too much time chasing Mexicans around his ranch in Texas, and doesn't do enough networking on the European billionaire scene.
    Seen.

Man are jokers #skeng
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Seen.

Man are jokers #skeng
    He's a dreadful billionaire though. I bet he doesn't know any of the good places to moor a yacht in Monaco, or have a clue where to get the best hookers.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    He's a dreadful billionaire though. I bet he doesn't know any of the good places to moor a yacht in Monaco, or have a clue where to get the best hookers.
    Can't deny that he has a penchant for picking out some awfully ghastly three pieces, though.