Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kyle Walker to Citeh for £50m.

Kyle Walker to Citeh for £50m.

The world has gone mad, I tell thee.
    https://www.theguardian.com/football...lker-tottenham
    Last edited by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat; 07-13-2017 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Worlds most expensive defender

Mind you, Barca can well and truly **** off if they think they're getting young Hector for £20m

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Talk of Everton signing Sigurdsson for £40m+. ****ing ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    S'pose they have to splash the cash they mugged off utd for Lukaku somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Sigurdsson is actually a very decent player and if you think we paid £35m for Xhaka then factoring in the inter-PL transfer surcharge then it’s not utterly mental.

Spending 50m on a right back is fúcking nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Sigurdsson is actually a very decent player and if you think we paid £35m for Xhaka then factoring in the inter-PL transfer surcharge then it’s not utterly mental.

I believe they are also spunking £50m on a LB, Mendy.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I believe they are also spunking £50m on a LB, Mendy.
    Fúck me, still need at least 1 centre-half also, actually 2 as Otamendi is pure shíte.

No Alexis for them then.

Fúck me, still need at least 1 centre-half also, actually 2 as Otamendi is pure shíte.

No Alexis for them then.
    Why not?
    ///

No Alexis for them then.
    I don't think we'll sell him now. Far too much noise coming out from the club about holding him to his contract. If they end up selling him all involved are going to look like massive ****s.

An unforeseen consequence of everyone in the Premier League having so much cash? Top players (Dani Alves) won't come as there's no guarantee of titles so we're forced to pay big money for ****e (other full backs)?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."