Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Hmm, this is an intersting theory for us to discuss. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Ooh, check out Mr Snowflake here
    He's basically committed a hate crime there.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    He's basically committed a hate crime there.
    Apparently, it's no longer OK for white chicks to say they don't fancy black blokes. Doing so would be a hate crime.
    Mind you, it's also apparently a hate crime for you and I not to sleep with chicks with dicks.

I think this basically means we have to sleep with everyone or we're racist/sexist/transphobic/homophobic.

Complicated business. Glad I'm out of it, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Apparently, it's no longer OK for white chicks to say they don't fancy black blokes. Doing so would be a hate crime.
    Mind you, it's also apparently a hate crime for you and I not to sleep with chicks with dicks.

I think this basically means we have to sleep with everyone or we're racist/sexist/transphobic/homophobic.

Complicated business. Glad I'm out of it, really.
    Indeed. Not even my wife wants promiscuous sex with me. Good job too, I suppose.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."