Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Hmm, this is an intersting theory for us to discuss. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Not all diversity, of course. Diversity of opinion is very much haram.
    True enough. Also, nobody's bothered about a lack of diversity if it means a lack of white faces for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    He started asking why those people talk funny (they had strong West African accents) and then insisted that I keep all our belongings close to me as he was sure the boys were gonna steal our stuff.

It was utterly, utterly mortifying, The family actually got up and left
    Hmm. Either he is a vicious racist or has learnt young to distinguish between west and east Africans.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    True enough. Also, nobody's bothered about a lack of diversity if it means a lack of white faces for some reason.
    Have you been reading National Review again?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Have you been reading National Review again?
    No. This. Much more depressing.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B06XDV5R...ng=UTF8&btkr=1

He started asking why those people talk funny (they had strong West African accents) and then insisted that I keep all our belongings close to me as he was sure the boys were gonna steal our stuff.

It was utterly, utterly mortifying, The family actually got up and left
    In fairness, my nephews and nieces have never liked the look of their grandmothers. Understandable, of course; loathsome, vicious beasts, those. But that's not the point. No, the point I'm trying to make is it's nothing to do with race or colour of anybody's skin. Some people, you just don't like.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Did you see that Murray was called a hate preacher on the BBC and they were forced to apologise live on air (after he complained)?

As was the distinguished Muslim reformer Majid Nawaz.

Ah, yes. Books, you see. Nothing good ever comes of them, once a man has reached fifteen years of age.

A little Mark Steyn at least? I remember AWIMB's Hilary always liked him.

Did you see that Murray was called a hate preacher on the BBC and they were forced to apologise live on air (after he complained)?

As was the distinguished Muslim reformer Majid Nawaz.
    Yup. It's straight out of the Alan/Alan apologist playbook. In his book, Murray in fact describes the tendency of such people and the establishment that for some reason supports them to treat those who shout 'Fire' as though they were actually the arsonists. Thus is dissent quashed.

Ah, yes. Books, you see. Nothing good ever comes of them, once a man has reached fifteen years of age.

Didn't he used to play for QPR?

Yes. I follow him on Twitter and enjoy his work very much. A touch glib at times, but entertaining, so that's forgivable.