Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hmm, this is an intersting theory for us to discuss. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Black and with a big cóck?
    Sorry, that was for reg. Just a general enquiry.

None whatsoever, unfortunately. Their mentalness is becoming mainstream and normal.

You have heard, I suppose, that there are to be no more 'Ladies and gentlemen' announcements on the toob? For the benefit of the transers?
    There was a lady presenting the weather this morning..
    I wondered how she'd hold the umbrella what with the lazer pointy thing in her other hand..

hqdefault.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    There was a lady presenting the weather this morning..
    One knew instinctively that this was the BBC

hqdefault.jpg
    Isn't basically every child that appears on Sesame Street nowadays some kind of mongoloid?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Isn't basically every child that appears on Sesame Street nowadays some kind of mongoloid?
    Diversity is in and of itself a moral virtue. Hadn't you heard?

Nobody knows why or can suggest many tangible benefits that it offers, but it's a virtue nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Nobody knows why or can suggest many tangible benefits that it offers, but it's a virtue nonetheless.
    I guess it's to encourage kids to realise that people who don't look or act 'normal' should be treated with the same respect as those that do.

Unfortunately, a recent encounter between my 3-year-old (who has a Nigerian childminder) and a black family at the soft play centre proved that exposure does not necessarily always have the desired effect

I guess it's to encourage kids to realise that people who don't look or act 'normal' should be treated with the same respect as those that do.

Unfortunately, a recent encounter between my 3-year-old (who has a Nigerian childminder) and a black family at the soft play centre proved that exposure does not necessarily always have the desired effect
    The idea is nonsense. Children are keen students of difference. We are pack animals and they want nothing more than to conform to the norm and that often means shunning or marginalising those who do not.

Human nature, innit. Good intentions aren't gonna change it.

Did your son scream the place down when confronted by schwartzers?

Black and with a big cóck?
    I was just gonna say ..
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Not all diversity, of course. Diversity of opinion is very much haram.

The idea is nonsense. Children are keen students of difference. We are pack animals and they want nothing more than to conform to the norm and that often means shunning or marginalising those who do not.

Human nature, innit. Good intentions aren't gonna change it.

Did your son scream the place down when confronted by schwartzers?
    He started asking why those people talk funny (they had strong West African accents) and then insisted that I keep all our belongings close to me as he was sure the boys were gonna steal our stuff.

It was utterly, utterly mortifying, The family actually got up and left

He started asking why those people talk funny (they had strong West African accents) and then insisted that I keep all our belongings close to me as he was sure the boys were gonna steal our stuff.

It was utterly, utterly mortifying, The family actually got up and left
    To be fair, West Africans do talk funny and will rob you blind as soon as look at you.

The boy has good instincts imo. Don't discourage them.