Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I've just read a handy GoT catch up article.

I've just read a handy GoT catch up article.

Don't try to tell me you remember who half these fúckers are. There's thousands of them!

I'll just watch it for the titties, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Don't try to tell me you remember who half these fúckers are. There's thousands of them!

I'll just watch it for the titties, I suppose.
    Give it the big swerve Dutch. You're either into dragons and shít or you are not.

If you have not watched it before now then I suspect you are in the former category.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Give it the big swerve Dutch. You're either into dragons and shít or you are not.

If you have not watched it before now then I suspect you are in the former category.
    No! You can be in it for the titties. That's a perfectly valid reason.

Oh no, I've watched all of it and very much enjoy it. I just can't remember who's who, what house they belong top, who their mothers and fathers were, all that stuff you're supposed to understand so you know that the fúck's going on. I'm clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    No! You can be in it for the titties. That's a perfectly valid reason.
    If I want to see titties I just Facetime your Mum.

If I want to see titties I just Facetime your Mum.
    Lacazette-style finishing there, sw.

Oh no, I've watched all of it and very much enjoy it. I just can't remember who's who, what house they belong top, who their mothers and fathers were, all that stuff you're supposed to understand so you know that the fúck's going on. I'm clueless.
    One can get lost in the whole box set thing.

Fell asleep during a few episodes of Breaking Bad and hadn't got a clue next time I saw it.

Well, most of the Starks are dead, so that's easy. All the Baratheons are dead, as are the Tyrells. The only remaining Lannisters are Queen Cersei and her brother and boyfriend Jame. Except Tyrion of course, but he now works for the Targaryens, the remaining one of whom is Princess Perky Tits aka Danaerys. John Sner has turned out to be half Stark and half Targaryen, but nobody knows this apart from Bran, who is an evil little **** who expects everyone to die for him and managed to ruin Hodor's life twice, and is going to end up as a White Walker with extra super powers, I fear.

That's more or less it. Oh, and Winter is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Well, most of the Starks are dead, so that's easy. All the Baratheons are dead, as are the Tyrells. The only remaining Lannisters are Queen Cersei and her brother and boyfriend Jame. Except Tyrion of course, but he now works for the Targaryens, the remaining one of whom is Princess Perky Tits aka Danaerys. John Sner has turned out to be half Stark and half Targaryen, but nobody knows this apart from Bran, who is an evil little **** who expects everyone to die for him and managed to ruin Hodor's life twice, and is going to end up as a White Walker with extra super powers, I fear.

That's more or less it. Oh, and Winter is here.
    I can't believe you missed out Arya.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I can't believe you missed out Arya.
    A girl has no name.

Seeing as old man Frey just had his sons served to him on a plate before she cut his throat, and Arya killed a few more when she was with Sandor ISTR, who takes over the Freys? One of the daughters, perhaps, who might switch alignment to the King of the North. And the squid-bird whose arse looks amazing in leather trousers and who is fluttering her eyelashes at Danaerys will probably end up ruling the Ironborn. And Sansa will take over from John because he's a bit of a div and the ladies will end up in charge all over. But the feminists will still find something to complain about.