Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: 2-0. Job done.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I'm not even sure why we got an Australian team in the Champions league qualifying draw - seems a bit unfair. This is the CL qualifying isn't it red?
    Actually, this is all your fault. We never had to play them every week until you decamped there.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Actually, this is all your fault. We never had to play them every week until you decamped there.
    That's very true - shall I move to Glasgow?

That's very true - shall I move to Glasgow?
    Swindon or Saudi Arabia, please.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Swindon or Saudi Arabia, please.
    hmmm - I've been to Swindon, didn't like it (though Kevin Campbell did score a hat-trick). What are the pubs like in Saudi Arabia

What are the pubs like in Saudi Arabia
    very few and very far between.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I think they have a "hands off" approach.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Still better than Swindon, to be fair. Especially if there's lots of British reporters about; those fellows can secure a decent drink anywhere.

Still better than Swindon, to be fair. Especially if there's lots of British reporters about; those fellows can secure a decent drink anywhere.
    I assume there is a good old Irish bar at least.

The Sultan O'Reillys or something, appeals to all that way.