Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: He SCORES!

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Nketiah
    never, ever, heard of him : plastic:
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    never, ever, heard of him : plastic:
    Really?

He is a forward and plays for the England Under-18 team, recently hitting the headlines after scoring a hat-trick for the latter against Qatar. Originally on Chelsea's books, he signed scholarship terms us in 2015 and has spent this season alternating between the Under-18 and Under-23 teams. Off the top of my head I think he has scored 11 goals in 12 games at U18 level, and five goals in 11 appearances for the U23s.

He is a superb first-time finisher who is superb at converting crosses and passes with just one touch, his ability to get the ball under control is lacking. He should be looking to work on his first touch and composure, to improve not only his game – but to improve the fluidity of his team’s attack

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Really?

He is a forward and plays for the England Under-18 team, recently hitting the headlines after scoring a hat-trick for the latter against Qatar. Originally on Chelsea's books, he signed scholarship terms us in 2015 and has spent this season alternating between the Under-18 and Under-23 teams. Off the top of my head I think he has scored 11 goals in 12 games at U18 level, and five goals in 11 appearances for the U23s.

He is a superb first-time finisher who is superb at converting crosses and passes with just one touch, his ability to get the ball under control is lacking. He should be looking to work on his first touch and composure, to improve not only his game – but to improve the fluidity of his team’s attack
    highly commendable nerding there, sw
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Really?

Such a deviant

Really?

Good Lord, SW
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Good Lord, SW
    I have recently moved into football management at Youth level and during meetings with scouts and agents we discuss prospective talent from around the globe.

I have recently moved into football management at Youth level and during meetings with scouts and agents we discuss prospective talent from around the globe.
    You've spelt 'I recently joined a paeḍphile ring' wrong.

Oh, there's nothing wrong with it, I suppose. If you say so.

It's just all so .. unexpected, that's all.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Really?

You've changed, man.

And it's 6 goals in 14 games for the U23's btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You've spelt 'I recently joined a paeḍphile ring' wrong.
    I completed a "How not to be a *****phile" course.