Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We've scored!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    #fewer

Do you have to pay extra for Ozil's umlaut?
    I would not have thought so or else I would have just left it out, kid won’t notice.

It was quite a traumatic experience at the counter in the Armoury (that is the club shop). Having picked the shirt, we then had to decide the player’s name / number.

Then I start getting fúcking nuts questions about Champions League logos, or PL logos. All of course at an additional fee.

Then to add to my embarrassment he stripped off in the shop so he could wear his new kit to the pub.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I would not have thought so or else I would have just left it out, kid won’t notice.

It was quite a traumatic experience at the counter in the Armoury (that is the club shop). Having picked the shirt, we then had to decide the player’s name / number.

Then I start getting fúcking nuts questions about Champions League logos, or PL logos. All of course at an additional fee.

Then to add to my embarrassment he stripped off in the shop so he could wear his new kit to the pub.
    Aww, bless his little heart. He sounds like a delightfully charming wee chap.

Who's the father?

Aww, bless his little heart. He sounds like a delightfully charming wee chap.

Who's the father?
    Perry Fenwick
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

Champions League logos ?

Robbing shysters
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Champions League logos ?

Robbing shysters
    "Don't worry son, we're fúcking shít, you can forget that nonsense".

He's been dropped, apparently.
    Has to earn his place in the team imo
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman