Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Čech; Bielik, Mert, Kolasinac; Nelson, Coq, Willock, Bramall; Özil, Walcott, #Welbz.

Čech; Bielik, Mert, Kolasinac; Nelson, Coq, Willock, Bramall; Özil, Walcott, #Welbz.

No Alexis.
    No @NewSigning.

No fúck all
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    No Alexis.
    No @NewSigning.

No fúck all
    Nelson, eh? So it'll be a case of, 'never mind manoeuvres, go straight at 'em'?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    'Pass the salt', surely?

Probably. I must say though, I was hoping more for inspirational leadership, an excellent grasp of strategery and a willingness to employ unconventional tactics
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    'Pass the salt', surely?
    That was the extent of their first conversation. 'Never mind manoeuvres' was the second.

I'm re-listening. Again.

'Pass the salt', surely?
    This one was born in the Elephant, as I understand it, so perhaps there's hope.

That was the extent of their first conversation. 'Never mind manoeuvres' was the second.

I'm re-listening. Again.
    Good heavens. Do you know I never did finish the series? I stopped a couple of books short. Maybe one day I'll go back to it.

Good heavens. Do you know I never did finish the series? I stopped a couple of books short. Maybe one day I'll go back to it.
    I thought you were finished with fiction?

If you're not, I heartily recommend the 'Bernie Gunther' series by Philip Kerr. Lovely stuff. Copper in Berlin during the 30s, 40s and 50s.

I thought you were finished with fiction?

If you're not, I heartily recommend the 'Bernie Gunther' series by Philip Kerr. Lovely stuff. Copper in Berlin during the 30s, 40s and 50s.
    I largely am. I keep depressing myself by re-reading Douglas Murray's book.

Per 1nil...easy easy