Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Lyrics you misheard or changed your mind and now you can't but help

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Where does one even get sleeping tablets these days, though. Ask for one from a GP and he'll immediately assume you're a junkie and start wibbling at you about fücking breathing exercises or some such shít.
    One's man should be able to supply, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    This is your Captain speaking ..... zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    On a long haul flight he'll probably be asleep for 50% of it.

It is a legal requirement that a member of the cabin crew enters the flight deck every 30 minutes to 'offer a drink'. In reality they are going in to check that both pilots haven't nodded off.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    One's man should be able to supply, I think.
    I have no 'man' these days. And even when I did, I don't think I'd have trusted him not to poison me.

I have no 'man' these days. And even when I did, I don't think I'd have trusted him not to poison me.
    Sad story, b.

One should always be able to trust one's man.

Where does one even get sleeping tablets these days, though. Ask for one from a GP and he'll immediately assume you're a junkie and start wibbling at you about fücking breathing exercises or some such shít.
    Doctor Rich.

Going to sleep on planes is actually quite difficult if you hate flying.
    I rarely can sleep on a plane.
    Only once on a BA flight from Washington DC to London I slept the whole flight. It was a pleasant surprise when I woke up and there s 30 mins left to go. The flight really empty.

I hate when I nod off and wake up thinking I've killed some time. only to see I've been sleeping for 4 minutes.

They don't even work. You just end up very drowsy when you eventually get off.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I rarely can sleep on a plane.
    Only once on a BA flight from Washington DC to London I slept the whole flight. It was a pleasant surprise when I woke up and there s 30 mins left to go. The flight really empty.

I hate when I nod off and wake up thinking I've killed some time. only to see I've been sleeping for 4 minutes.
    I once got about four hours on a flight back from Singapore. That's as good as it's ever got for me.