Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lst pre-season we had a couple of young lads who were due to fart lightning

Lst pre-season we had a couple of young lads who were due to fart lightning

and shít thunder. One was the Jeff. Who was the other kid, and what became of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    and shít thunder. One was the Jeff. Who was the other kid, and what became of them?
    There was a chap called Zelalem (Gideon?) who was supposed to be the next big thing before Reine Adelaide. He turned out to nothing but a dirty fúcking Hun and can basically rot in hell.

Before him there was another super kid called Crowley who we stole from Villa. Anyway he turned out to be a **** also.

There is a new Reine Adelaide this season, Nelson I think. He won’t make it either.

Young lad called Theo something. They've been talking about him for years.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    There was a chap called Zelalem (Gideon?) who was supposed to be the next big thing before Reine Adelaide. He turned out to nothing but a dirty fúcking Hun and can basically rot in hell.

Before him there was another super kid called Crowley who we stole from Villa. Anyway he turned out to be a **** also.

There is a new Reine Adelaide this season, Nelson I think. He won’t make it either.
    What about Lacazette? And why have we got so many players called "Alex"
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

:sigh: And I got myself all excited, as well.

I gave up on these youngsters Sir C
    I was told we had Fabregas #2 Fran Merida,
    How about Wellington Silva? he had one good game for Bolton on loan and everyone went mental.

What about Quincy Owuse-Abeyie?

They all went to the zoo today. Sol has just put the Reducer in on these poor kangaroos.

Which is nice

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

You are best to completely ignore these wee fúckers until they play with the first team.

No good can come from premature excitement about teenage boys.

You are best to completely ignore these wee fúckers until they play with the first team.

No good can come from premature excitement about teenage boys.
    And even when they do proceed with caution. Iwobi for example I am told he is excellent.

Queen Adelaide is a very silly surname.