Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Currently trying to explain why calling something 'Shipping's Pearl Harbour' is

Currently trying to explain why calling something 'Shipping's Pearl Harbour' is

utterly fùcking retarded. My colleague's struggling to grasp the problem.

Fùck me.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    utterly fùcking retarded. My colleague's struggling to grasp the problem.

Fùck me.
    That's strange considering everyone is so ****ing overly sensitive these days.

Even the lefties are attacking the lefties.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

It's not really the sensitivity of the issue that bothers me, f. It's more the fact that infamous naval disaster Pearl Harbour was shipping's Pearl Harbour - what with all the ships that got sunk and all.

Blame the Donald, imo #winning
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's not really the sensitivity of the issue that bothers me, f. It's more the fact that infamous naval disaster Pearl Harbour was shipping's Pearl Harbour - what with all the ships that got sunk and all.
    I wasn't suggesting you were Burney.

I've been to Pearl Harbour.

I wasn't suggesting you were Burney.

I've been to Pearl Harbour.
    First of all it's Pearl Harbor. I don't go to your country and start calling the place Buckingham Residence.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    First of all it's Pearl Harbor. I don't go to your country and start calling the place Buckingham Residence.
    Listen mate, Hawaii was ours and you lot nicked it. It's Pearl Harbour until we tell you otherwise.

That's why they still have a Union Jack on their flag.

the English cannot be held responsible for your thick, ****ing countryfolk's absolute, ****ing cacography.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”