Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 3rd kit?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    :shercock: We are going to sell him.
    He's going to be rubbish anyway.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Out of respect for Luke Perry, I think.
    he's always Dylan McKay to me.

:shercock: We are going to sell him.
    Swap him for Kenny Sansom after pre season
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Swap him for Kenny Sansom after pre season
    Have we sold Jol Campbell yet?

Have we sold Jol Campbell yet?
    Frank Clark took him to Forest
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Are you calling me a homo?

NTTAWWI, of course.
    So a person that wears pink is a homo now is he?

I was merely pointing out that as you have correctly told me in the past these leisure items are nothing to do with sport, football or otherwise. They are fashion items and are designed accordingly.

The fact that Thomas Lemar will look ridiculous in a pink football kit is irrelevant, but your average punter leaning against the bar in the Drayton Arms will be able to carry it off.

he's always Dylan McKay to me.
    What a waste of money!

You old bāstard
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    So a person that wears pink is a homo now is he?

I was merely pointing out that as you have correctly told me in the past these leisure items are nothing to do with sport, football or otherwise. They are fashion items and are designed accordingly.

The fact that Thomas Lemar will look ridiculous in a pink football kit is irrelevant, but your average punter leaning against the bar in the Drayton Arms will be able to carry it off.
    Various soccerball worthies assure me our players don't like it up 'em, regardless of whether they wear pink frocks and frilly knickers or not

I shall wear the shirt with pride, as it were, in any case.

Gazidis out then, imo. We'd sell alot more of them if they were predominantly pink because the pink pound ( ) is strong.

A told me.
    Well, yes, but you have to market to them, obviously. Arsenal Store in Old Compton Street, for example.

Various soccerball worthies assure me our players don't like it up 'em, regardless of whether they wear pink frocks and frilly knickers or not

I shall wear the shirt with pride, as it were, in any case.
    What sort of Pride