Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: "It is definitely my preference to stay. It is such a great club

"It is definitely my preference to stay. It is such a great club

and I have always said that I feel very good at Arsenal."

He's off
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post

He's off
    Perhaps best if you indicate who said these lies?

Mezut, Sanchez, Alex, Wojcech?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Perhaps best if you indicate who said these lies?

Mezut, Sanchez, Alex, Wojcech?
    Could be almost anyone really, couldn't it. Kroenke, Wenger, van Persie and so on.

This time though, it was young Mesut, who despite having recently been face to face with the more grim, vile and shameful element of our support (sorry, M), has managed to shake off this rude awakening and pledge allegiance to the club.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Could be almost anyone really, couldn't it. Kroenke, Wenger, van Persie and so on.

This time though, it was young Mesut, who despite having recently been face to face with the more grim, vile and shameful element of our support (sorry, M), has managed to shake off this rude awakening and pledge allegiance to the club.

No mention of stalkers with camera phones then?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    No mention of stalkers with camera phones then?
    You'd think it would be the first thing he'd mention, wouldn't you.

You'd think it would be the first thing he'd mention, wouldn't you.
    I should imagine the restraining order on m stops him talking about it imo
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

He's off
    In other words, he wants at least 300 grand a week and nobody else wants him.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    In other words, he wants at least 300 grand a week and nobody else wants him.
    I certainly hope so.